Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit:
-Accelerating the DoD's Adoption of Autonomous Capabilities
-Addressing Design, Requirements, and Acquisition Challenges Specific to Autonomy
-Supporting Research and Advancements to Machine Learning / AI
-Applying Levels of Machine Learning and Narrow AI to DoD Systems at Rest and In Motion Across Physical and Non-Physical Domain Systems and Platforms
-Developing Test, Evaluation, Validation, and Verification (TEVV) Techniques that Focus on Challenges Unique to Autonomy
-Human-Machine Teaming Challenges of Transitioning to Increasingly Autonomous Systems
-Improving Trustworthiness and Trust in Autonomous Systems
-Integrating Counter-Autonomy to Remain Ahead of Adversaries Leveraging Autonomy
At our Summit you will have the ability:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Government as it relates to autonomy, AI, and machine learning.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and Government for autonomy, AI and machine learning.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the DoD and Government mission priorities by providing a conduit for each speaker to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- Open to U.S. and FVEY Nation’s Citizens ONLY
- Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Participating Organizations at last year’s Summit Include:
Lockheed Martin, Bell Helicopter TEXTRON, ARCIC, S&T Directorate DHS, Thales USA Inc., USTRANSCOM, JIDO, General Dynamics Land Systems, SRI International, Raytheon, GTRI, MIT, The Perduco Group, Boeing, Department of Justice, Northrop Grumman Aerospace, JHU APL, Harris, SPAWAR Systems Pacific, Lucidworks, WV Robotic Technology Center, Innovative C2 Solutions LLC, Leidos, Robotic Research LLC, DTRA, Booz Allen Hamilton, TRADOC, DARPA, DuPont Electronic Materials, DIA, NASA, Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute, U.S. Army RDECOM, Kestrel Corp, TORC Robotics, Caterpillar Inc., SRI International, DTRA, CERDEC, BAE Systems, Warfighter’s Edge Advanced Development Lab, Dataminr, DZYNE Technologies, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Sandia National Laboratories, The MITRE Corporation, Microsoft, Boston Engineering, Modern Technology Solutions, Rockwell Collins, and many more!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Autonomous Capabilities for DoD Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here